There are two main types of latte art:
FREE POURING (pattern created during the pour) and ETCHING (using a tool to create a pattern after the pour).
And the most common forms of poured latte art are a heart shape, the “rosetta” (rose) and tulip shape.
Start from basic course on how to extract espressso, pour cappucino and latte in our class in :
4 Days Regular Class
- 25 – 28 October 2017 ( CLOSED )
- 8 – 11 November 2017 ( CLOSED )
- 6 – 9 December 2017 ( OPEN )
- 13 – 16 December 2017 ( OPEN )
Esperto Special Class 3 Days Regular Class at SIAL Interfood , Kemayoran Jakarta ( Registration : email@example.com )
- 23-25 November 2017 ( OPEN )
What you will learn :
- Intro to coffee & coffee processing
- Mastering grinder and espresso machine
- Grinding, tamping and extracting Espresso
- Steaming & Foaming Milk
- Making lattes and cappuccinos
2 Days Coffee Cupping
- 10 – 11 November 2017 ( OPEN )
- 8 – 9 December 2017 ( OPEN )
- 15 – 16 December 2017 ( OPEN )
And proceed to the next Advanced Class 2 Days Latte Art to create your own!
- By Announcement
PS: Reservation priority will be based on first come first serve basis from transfer payment.
our LOCATION at :
ESPERTO BARISTA COURSE
Komplek Ruko Graha Kencana Blok EP
Jl. Raya Pejuangan No. 88 Kebon Jeruk
For registration or more details, please call us on 021-5325953-54 / 0812-8538-7538 or simply send us message using this form below.
For Payment of Registration Fee , please transfer into the following official bank account of Esperto Barista Indonesia :
- PT. ESPERTO BARISTA INDONESIA
- Bank Central Asia ( BCA )
- Cab. Permata Buana – Jakarta Barat
- Account No : 490-036-8777
Please confirm availability before make any money transfer.
Please indicate “Registration Fee EBC” , Date of Class” and “Your Name” on your money transfer.
Please do not forget to Confirmed your transfers to us firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous Class photos can be found HERE
Would like to know more about us? Like our page at www.facebook.com/